This is a Must-have on your Not-To-Do List
How often have you looked at a pile of unread mails in your inbox, or a host of half-made PowerPoint presentations and felt like you are almost drowning in the never-ending work at hand? If you are good at multitasking, you will be able to sort the plethora of documents into their respective slots, keep books of accounts updated, manage your inbox, and even make killer presentations. Fantastic! But what about growing your business?
If you spend time managing these administrative tasks, who will make sure that you keep getting more business, keep innovating your products/services to cater to dynamic markets, or that you keep growing as a professional and in your personal life?
Not having your data in order can cost you up to £24 million per year
A recent IDC report estimates that a typical enterprise with 1,000 knowledge workers wastes between £17 and £24 million per year either searching for non-existent information, failing to find existing information or recreating information that is lost. Research also shows that professionals spend up to 50% of their time looking for information, and between 5% and 15% of their time reading it to ensure it is what they were looking for. These are huge costs. At a fraction of this, anyone – a company or an individual can hire virtual assistants to get professional help in organizing documents, keeping information safe and sorted, and ready for instant use.
At 7 Virtual Assistant Services, our trained and technically qualified virtual assistants help clients with all their document organization needs efficiently – be it finance related, logistical, administration, or even personal document management such as policy or mortgage documents. Our most-in-demand dedicated assistant packages even allow you the flexibility to interview and hire your own assistant from a line-up of trained candidates, based on specific tasks that you would like to delegate.
What does document management outsourcing entail?
Document management includes anything and everything that requires creating and maintaining documentation for your business, including but not limited to using a professional document management software such as MS Office effectively. The tasks to delegate to a virtual assistant could be:
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and word documents for sales meetings
- Managing to-do lists, keeping track of calendar appointments and meetings
- Bookkeeping i.e. filing invoices, memos, paying bills, taxes, tracking vendor payments, etc.
- Mailing list management i.e. cleaning and updating mailing lists, sending out mails, responding to received mails, sorting inbox as per priority of mails, etc.
- Updating standard process documents and inventory lists
- Folder management for an online library
- Creating or converting business collateral such as business cards, brochures, etc.
How do you benefit from outsourcing document management?
- Freedom from misplaced records: A professional virtual assistant will sort, organize, and store all your important records in a way that you can access any information at any time. No wasting time in finding relevant documents and certainly no misplaced documents again!
- Improved employee productivity: When employees have all the information they need at their fingertips, they can churn out more productive output in less time. It’s a win-win for both – the company as well as the workforce!
- Peace of mind: Knowing all your data is safe, organized, and stored properly is a huge load off your shoulders. If you are running a business, poor document management resulting in a data security breach or theft can cost you dearly – both from a financial as well as a reputation aspect.
- Professionally created collateral: You would not need in-house expertise to create winning corporate presentations or sales brochures anymore. You have multi-talented creative professionals who have experience in various tools at your disposal.
Being at the forefront of virtual assistant services, 7 Virtual Assistant Services understands what clients want and how. Contact us today to bid goodbye to all your document management worries and more!
7 Virtual Assistant Services │ Virtual Assistant Services │ Best Virtual Assistant Services │ Hire a Virtual Assistant │ Data Entry Virtual Assistant │ Data Services
You might also like
Many entrepreneurs are stuck in time with handling bookkeeping task that shaves hours off your work day or week. Creating and updating balance sheets, invoices, keeping a track of accounts
One of our very important clients agrees to write about her experience with 7 Virtual Assistant Services and how her super Dedicated Assistant has made her life much easier. While
Are you a real estate agent who desires to set better goals however hesitates due to the fact you don’t have the right virtual assistants to help you efficaciously? You may have thought about hiring an assistant to handle many of these